Sunday, June 20, 2021

Mission 5: Creating a Webquest

    Hola!
    In this post I will talk about our webquest project that we did with my friends.

    Firstly, I have to tell you that it was not a fun thing to do because of the oldschool webquest sites and their slow loading. Most of the webquest sites are loaded with these kind of problems. So, it was hard to find a decent one.

    Nevermind, let me tell you about the webquests. They are actually not seem to be very useful today but the main purpose is to give information to the students about a task they do outside of the class. You can prepare your instructions step-by-step for the students and guide them. So, we did one for a poster preparing task for our students about environmental pollution. In my opinion it is a good idea to make the projects technology-enhanced using Webquest services as long as they are more useful than this. You can find its link below and my friends' blog links as always.

    Thank you for reading, adiós!

No comments:

Post a Comment