Sunday, June 20, 2021

GOODBYE

     For the last time, hola!

    It has been a long term again for me and probably for everyone. Now that it has to end and I wanted to share my feelings about the course.

    Firstly, I think this course was not a boring and hard one to take. In fact, it was mostly fun because i learned lots of cool services and had fun doing tasks with these. It was also a pleasure to work with my friends Arda and Dilara. It was a good experience for us to work together, cooperate and create stuff.

    Finally I will make a fun rank among the missions:

The one(s) I had most fun with: Flipped Classroom Videos (Mission 2-3)

The one(s) I didn't have fun doing: Augmented Reality (Mission 4)

The one I would definitely use again: Flipped Classroom Videos

    

    Thank you for following me and reading the posts, adiós for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment