Sunday, April 11, 2021

Back in the Game


Welcome again everyone! I came back for the “Material Design in ELT” course. I will be posting about my learning process and achievements throughout the rest of the blog. I decided to keep on blogging on this one because I had worked on it for a good amount of time and didn’t want to separate these two blogging experiences. Anyway, let me give you all a heads up about the course.

It is so important to create good materials in language teaching, especially if we are talking about the young learners. So, in this course we will be learning about the effective material designing.

In our area of study, it is so critical to create an effective material because it directly effects the way the students see the activity and, in general, the class. So, if we want to give them a good impression and not to discourage or scare them, we must prepare materials that are interesting and useful.

That’s all for now, let’s start working on it and I will keep you updated. Thank you, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment