Friday, May 28, 2021

Mission 3: Flipped Classroom Approach - Grammar Videos

     Hola!

    In this mission I will talk about the continuation of our previous mission, our grammar videos through flipped classroom approach. Let me tell you more about!

    My friends and I created a grammar video. As we did last time, we used Nearpod for this. We knew how to use the service from the previous mission and that was quiet easy for us to do this time. We faced some technical problems while doing it but eventually overcame them. We all did a comparative and superlative card, me and Dilara did the grammar summary at the end and Arda created the games in the final using the service.

    It was a pretty good and fun job this time. We love to do work with those online services to create materials. Thank you for your attention!


The Video

Arda's Blog

Dilara's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment