Saturday, December 28, 2019

INFOGRAPHICS!

       Hello guys! In this post I'm going to talk about my inforgraphic work and the source I use to create it.

       Here is my infographic about the subject. Sorry for the quality but I had problems with downloading so I screenshot it. I used canva.com for it. Canva is a real helper when you have such tasks as inforgraphs and posters because it has a large variety of templates to edit and use. It also has a great deal of stickers, images, shapes and backgrounds. The worst part of it is downloading for the reason that they want you to pay for it.

       The process was a funny one for me because I really liked the site's giving you what you may need. So, giving a shape to your inforgraph turns into an amusement.

       So, that's all for today. See you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment